3500 sq ft. Indoor/Outdoor Play Area
Dogs are matched according to size, age and playstyle
Staff certified in Pet First Aid
Two International Academy of Canine Trainers Certified Dog Trainers and Behaviour Specialists on Staff.
Staff certified in St. John Ambulance OFA Level 1 First Aid
Commercial rubber flooring
Clean and disinfected play areas
Comfy beds and/or crates for quiet time
* A helpful hint for dogs (and their humans) who are new to daycare:
Dogs thrive on routine and because of that, we encourage all dogs to attend daycare on a regular basis.
For example, every Monday.
Just like for children, daycare can be an overwhelming environment.
By attending daycare on the same day each week, your dog will be able to play with the same friends which helps get rid of those stressful new environment jitters.
* Everything you need to know about your free trial:
- We do require all new dogs to have a trial day.
- Trials are 2-4 hours in length and free of charge.
- Trials are typically scheduled on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings with some flexibility.
- Trials give us an opportunity to assess if our daycare is the right environment for your dog, as it isn't for every dog.
- On the day of your trial you will need to bring a copy of your dog's up to date vaccinations, which can be obtained through your veterinary clinic.